These cookies are super peanut buttery and delicious. It’s a super simple recipe and you can really throw in whatever add-ins you want! I decided to add some protein powder, adaptogen powders and some of my favorite new drink, REBBL reishi chocolate milk which is basically just coconut milk, cocoa and reishi extract. Check out my post on adaptogens if you want to know the health benefits of reishi!
Flourless Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe minus adaptogens/protein from Ambitious Kitchen
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs (OR 2 TBL chia seeds mixed with 6 TBL water)
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp Moon Juice power dust
- 2 tsp maca root powder
- 2 scoops protein powder (I use this one)
- 1/4 cup REBBL reishi chocolate milk (just threw this in because I had it around!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In small bowl mix together the oats and baking soda
- In a mixer, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth, about 3 minutes. Mix in dry ingredients with a spoon, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies into 2 inch dough balls and place onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart, then flatten the cookie a little with your hand.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges are just barely golden brown, they make look under-done but will bake more outside of the oven while cooling so don’t fret! Makes 16-20 cookies.
They taste better than my pictures look, I promise! I already ate three…